This week our focus has been about the law of Cause and Effect. How do we build Character and self Confidence? “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re gonna do.” Henry Ford
Our actions and our habits are what drives Cause. We have created a “chore’ or “service” cards to stay on track to do the things that we have committed to do.. “Do it now” is our mantra to stay on task to get things done. Getting things done builds Self Confidence and Character.
Abundance is the natural law of the Universe
There are laws in nature. Abundance is the natural law of the Universe. We can see it everywhere in nature with the millions and millions of trees and flowers, plants and animals. Each continent has its unique plants and animals and insects that thrive in that environment.
There are natural laws that govern in our physical world. There are also laws regarding mental power and there is also moral and spiritual power. Spiritual Power is superior because it exists on a higher plane. This Spiritual as well as Mental Power has enabled man to discover the wonderful laws of Nature.
So what are these Laws of the Mind from which all things we do comes from. Let me go through them with you.
- Law of Substitution – We can’t think of 2 things at the same time. If a negative thought enters our mind -try to think about God instead. If that’s too far a rech think about a fond memory or something pleasant. Jesus as a Master Teacher, said, “Resist not evil” , which means to turn your attention to something positive.
- Law of Relaxation – A relaxed calm state of mind, is the only doorway to progress mentally. Relaxation of thought is the only access to Infinite Intelligence. (Here we have the importance of meditation. There is a need for stillness to receive new ideas and receive through the power of imagination.)
- Law of Practice- Practice makes perfect. The.5 Ps – Perfect Practice Prevents Poor Performance. With practice of doing the right things we improve
- Law of Forgiveness- we can’t access the Divine and connect the subconscious to the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent Creator if we don’t forgive everyone and and anyone that we need to forgive. We need to open up the channel. We won’t be able to connect to the Divine mind where anger or resentment against a brother or sister, whether it is justified or not.
- Law of Dual Thought – We can’t have 2 thoughts at the same time.
- Law of Subconscious – As soon as the subconscious accepts the idea it becomes a demand and it works 24-7, to manifest demand- this accesses a reservoir of infinite resources.
- Law of Growth – Whatever we think about grows. What we forget atrophies.
Law of Cause and Effect
When we look at the law of Cause and Effect, how does the power of the mind affect what we want and how to get it. It starts with a Burning Desire and then applies the Laws of the Mind with persistence and continuous action along with intention. The subconscious will create circumstances where things will come together. These laws put to work will work with intention, and persistent action. This will enact the Power of Growth and the Power of More. The Universal Mind can be depended on to bring about anything necessary to make things happen on our behalf.
Our continuous and persistent action and completing our To Do Chore cards and the Persistent use of the Laws of the Mind, we can manifest our deepest desires.
I find this process is changing me. I have a quiet confidence that all is well and unfolding into my DMP because I know whatever I write and believe will happen.